1931' Bugatti T43
As Belgian classic car enthousiasts, this Bugatti immediatly ticks all the boxes which matter to us.
- Great Bugatti T43 Grand Sport, the Grand Prix for the road! Same supercharged 2.3 litre 8 cylinder engine as in the iconic T35B Grand Prix.
- First owner: HRH Prince Leopold of Belgium.
- Exciting racing history in Sweden. Winter & Summer GP and many ice-racing events.
- Complete list of of very few successive owners (1 for more than 70 years!).
- Comes with very positive report by Bugatti historians Pierre-Yves Laugier and David Sewell.
- Very nicely documented continuous history & period photos.
- Regularly participating at & well known in BOC circles.
- Great presentation & in perfect running condition.
- +32Show phone
- 8 November 2019