1948' Chevrolet Sedan Fleetline Aerosedan
1948 Chevrolet Fleetline Aerosedan
Two door fastback street rod, custom low rider.
- '81 Camaro 350, 4 bolt main engine.
- TH350 automatic transmission with oil cooler.
- '89 Caprice chassis.
- New paint, new interior.
- 3" top chop, lowered.
- Ford split rear window.
- '47 Oldsmobile rear body section.
- '48 Pontiac tail lights.
- Power steering, power brakes.
- Auto-Meter gauges.
- Painless wiring harness.
- New AC/heater unit (not yet installed)
- New brakes, wheel cylinders, wheel bearings, shocks.
- 205/65-15 front tires, 225/70-15 rear tires.
- New fuel tank, radiator, battery.
- Clear title in my name.
This low-rider turns heads - you won't see another one like it anywhere. Best offer.
Asking price: 23,500 pounds
The car is located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I am 2 hours away from the Port of Montreal where it can be easily loaded into a container for overseas shipping. I sell worldwide. All shipping arrangements are the buyers responsibility. I will assist where I can. Rough guess at the shipping cost to the UK would be 900-1200 pounds.