1958' Jaguar Xk150
This Jaguar XK 150 Roadster, with chassis number S830766, was according to Jaguar Heritage documents build on 23 June 1958 and send to Hoffmann New York, the Jaguar importer in the United States. From documents is it clear the 150 Roadster was in Texas in the Sixties.
In the early Nineties the XK 150 Roadster was sold to the Netherlands and on 26 May 1992 chassis number S830766 got its Dutch registration, DH-13-83. The owner of this Jaguar made many happy miles with the Jaguar during the Nineties.
In 2005 Noble House bought this restoration project and some work was carried out for improvement like:
• Restoration front suspension, including powder coating
• Restoration rear suspension, including inspection and partial rebuild of rear axle.
• Adding and fitting new rear hubs.
• Partial restoration of the brake system.
• Partial reconditioning of gearbox
Noble House is offering this rolling chassis for sale, “As is “, with matching numbers engine and transmission. The rolling chassis does have a Dutch Title on the above mentioned registration number.
- +31Show phone
- 31 May 2020