Originally built on the 3rd December 1948 this Land Rover Series 1 80” was dispatched from the factory to Mann Egerton in Norwich on the 9th December 1948. Finished in light green; it still has all its original running gear, matching number engine, gearbox and axles. It has the original early hand manufactured bulkhead, the off-centre flasher switch on the screen frame, early twin spoke steering wheel plus many more very early items that identifies this vehicle as a pre-1500 chassis number car. It has been professionally restored to an exemplary standard by Ken Wheelwright and comes with an extensive history file including step-by-step photography of the restoration and a magazine feature from Land Rover World.
Sold with 12 Months Service, Warranty and Roadside Assistance. For more detailed images please visit our website.