1929' LaSalle 328 Town
Lasalle 328 Town Sedan. Year of manufacture 1929. Beautiful condition after older renovation. Roadworthy and, as a bonus, with an interesting history. The car comes from the car museum of Mr. Cees de Rijkes in the Netherlands, where I bought it in 2017.
Many parts were renewed last year:
• The starter and the generator were renewed
• The rubber hoses of the cooling and fuel system were replaced
• The water pump and the fuel pump were renewed
• New radiator core, new fuel tank and newly added suction cup for the fuel system
• The wiper motor was renewed, the interior lighting was taken into operation
Registered in Poland.
Engine: 5375 cc, V8, 85 hp, 120 km/h, 3 gears.
The car can be delivered throughout Europe for an additional fee.
- +48Show phone
- 12 February 2020