1978' Triumph Spitfire
It's with a heavy heart I'm now selling my 1978 Triumph Spitfire 1500. Had this car a few years and it's been a blast, great car to drive, looks stunning. Mechanically sound and drives well. Selling as it's time to grow up and get a house! Car has gone round the clock - done just below 104000 miles.
Since I've had the car the following has been done;
- Full new Leather Seats. Old seats were ripped and material, made and fitted by myself with new seat foams too. Green piping on seats to match colour.
- New Exhaust manifold.
- New brake cylinders.
- New Cooling system, car doesn't overheat anymore.
- Full new suspension including shock adjusters and leaf spring.
- Hardtop roof fitted. (Car also comes with a soft top for those summer days!)
- New Wheels - JBW Minilite Alloys which match the roof.
- Other misc repairs including changing gaskets, soldering some wires also done.
Car also has rust patches in footwells with some holes, however rest of the car is solid and just has some surface rust.
Have receipts for most of the work I have done. And old receipts from the owner before. I'll also sell the car along with some of the misc tools I have bought for the car, including a carb balancer. I'll also put in a lot of the Spitfire manuals. Including one from the factory.
Car is great for those looking for a beginner classic, easy to work and incredibly simple.
For other photos I do have an instagram account for the car @triumph. spitfire
£6, 500 - Open to sensible offers. Message me any questions. Please email me if interested. Email - using the button below
- 2 Mai 2021