1979' Renault Estafette
Renault Estafette High Top Van (Left Hand Drive) with High Spec Street Food Conversion
1979 petrol 1300 cc
Engine recently fully reconditioned - Starts on the button and drives great.
Always attracts attention at every event and on the road.
Previously used for the sale of hot sandwiches, noodles and fried dumplings (5* hygiene rating).
Currently has the branding of the vendor - this can be removed before sale.
Professional turquoise paint work with white trim: high top and stripe, including white hub caps.
Minor rust spots - nothing that a good buff and a coat of paint won’t fix.
All door locks are functional.
Engine fitted with a disabler, clicker on key fob (fitted to adhere to regulations for Tracker service which can easily be re-instated for extra security and peace of mind)
Battery in rear fitted with a handy lever that can be turned to disconnect when not in use.
In the cab there are 2 black leather seats in mint condition. Original features such as functioning wiper switch, screen wash spray works via pump action, vintage radio (not functional),
French origin: Before current owner it was in the same family for 30 years and just used for picking up and dropping off pianos in Bordeaux.
Dimensions: L 5m x W 2m x H 2.25m
Converted to a professional standard, no expense was spared with fit out by Wilkinson Mobile Catering Systems in 2014.
Catering fit out inside includes:
• Fully lined with stainless steel, including 2 long counter tops
• Long service hatch opens on LHS with flip out extended counter top in stainless steel
• 600mm Parry Gas Griddle with removable splash guard
• Morco Hot Water Boiler serving two separate stainless sinks for wash up and hand wash. Sinks drain in to internal waste water storage container.
• Two undercounter all glass-sided display style fridges
• 2 x double sockets served by 32amp electric pack.
• Two sinks with pumped fresh and waste tanks
• Gas cupboard, accessed externally with cross over system and two 19kg bottles, fully vented and gas safe. LPG line also runs from back doors so can power other LPG appliances/generator.
• Integrated LED downlights
• Wet chemical extinguisher, Fire blanket
• Anti-slip vinyl flooring
• Removable stainless steel counter to rear doors for extra surface space
Documented insurance valuation of £32,000
Cash or Bank transfer on Collection