1977' Alfa Romeo Giulia
For sale is my 1977 TWO-LITRE Alfa Romeo Giulia Super Nuova - with lots of upgrades but still with some room for an enthusiast to make their own.
1977 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 1600 Nuova, but now with a fast period correct 2 litre Nord GTV engine, Alfaholics fast-road suspension and guaranteed smiles.
Imported to the UK from Holland in 2014.
- Original Faggio colour (an aubergine black)
- 'Wild Boar' vinyl interior with black over mats.
- 2.0 litre nord engine, period correct.
- Uprated cams and Dellorto 40s carburettors.
Lots of recent work carried out including:
- Alfaholics fast road suspension (Spax shocks, stiffer springs, anti-roll bar).
- New inner and outer sills.
- New suspension mounts.
- Floor sections replaced.
- Piper Cross Ram Pipes
- New Front 3/4 panel and front headlight panel.
- New 123 Distributor.
- Upgraded braided stainless steel fuel lines.
- New fuel tank.
- Race HT leads.
- CNC solid carb mounts.
- Pipercross trumpets.
- Upgraded fast road suspension kit from Alfaholics including: Spax shocks, Kit C springs, rebound straps, antiroll bar and drop links.
- GTA-R 15” alloy wheels.
- New Avon tyres.
This car has been my pride and joy since I took ownership a couple of years ago. Sadly, due to personal circumstances I've not been able to take it to the level I wanted to - but it's just a light interior refresh and a solid prep-and-paint session away from being the perfect drivable, appreciating, usable classic.
For more details, follow the Instagram account @alfagiuliaadventure - lots of history pictures from the rebuild/refresh and more.
I'll include this account in the sale :)
- +44Voir le numéro
- 17 Septembre 2020