1950' Jaguar Mk5
Jaguar MKV Saloon 3.5 6 Cylinder - 1950 is Finished in Black & Claret Coachworks with Red Hide Interior, Walnut Dash & contrasting Red Carpets.
Showing 57K Miles believed Genuine, the car was originally Supplied to “The Catar Motor Company Ltd Bristol Associated with Henleys Ltd” & its first Uk owner was Dr Bernard William McKinnley.
The car spent many years in Monaco and it is also believed that the car was on display in the Museum in Monaco for a period of time. The car has had 4 Owners since 1985.
This car is in Excellent Condition throughout it Drives Faultlessly, We took the car on a 40 mile test drive around Town, Country Lanes & Dual Carriageway the car performed as expected a car of this era would it kept up with todays traffic.
The Jaguar MkV was in production from 1948-1951 there was 10,499 produced (Saloon & Drophead Coupes) of which there was only 5926 Jaguar MkV 3.5 Saloons Produced
It would be hard to find a better example – competitively priced at £49,950 Part Exchange Up/Down or Swop considered.
There are some thirty plus pictures on our website showing the car in its excellent condition throughout.
MODEL:- MkV Saloon 3.5 Six Cylinder
YEAR OF MANUFACTURE:- 1950 (8/9/1950)
MILEAGE:- 57k Miles Believed Genuine
MOT:- Exempt (Also Tax Exempt)
* Jaguar MkV Saloon 3.5 6 Cylinder - 1950
* Finished in Black & Claret Coachworks
* Chrome works in Excellent Condition throuout
* Red Hide/ Walnut Dash/ Red Carpets & Interior??
* 57K Miles Believed Genuine??
* 1 of 5926 Jaguar MkV Saloon 3.5 RHD Produced
* Matching Numbers
* Original Registration Number NHU 177
* Original Brown Log Book ??
* Originally Supplied to “The Catar Motor Company Ltd Bristol Associated with Henleys Ltd”
* 4 Owners since 1985
* Spent many years in Monaco
* 3.5 Ltr 6 Cylinder Petrol Engine??
* 4 Speed Manual Transmission
* Hydraulic Brakes
* ?Full original Tool Kit
* Large History File
* Jaguar Heritage Certificate (applied for)
* Registered with the Jaguar Enthusiast Club
* Workshop Manual & Parts Catalogs
* Tax Exempt
* MOT Exempt
* HPI Clear
ANY TRIAL OR INSPECTION WELCOME
£49,950 - PART EXCHANGE UP / DOWN OR SWOP CONSIDERED.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED
DELIVERY CAN BE ARRANGED THROUGHOUT THE UK
- +44Voir le numéro
- 13 Octobre 2020