Termos & Condições
ClassicMotors is an open site on which you can add some types of content. Nevertheless content publication is regulated by the following basic principles.
Using ClassicMotors, you agree to read and to take all our conditions and be informed of any change or addition. If you do not agree with these terms, you must not in any way use this website.
The site contains information, images and other materials are the property of ClassicMotors and/or users of the site. Under these conditions, you can view and submit information to made available to users of the site, but for your and other users of ClassicMotors protection, you may not:
- Reproduce all or part of the site on another server or in another place, or
- Redistribute or disclose any information obtained from this site to a third party (be it a website or other).
You may not sell, modify or make derivative works of the information obtained on the ClassicMotors; modify or remove any copyright or any reference to copyright material. ClassicMotors reserves all rights not specifically reported in this paragraph. You can edit or delete any your information posted on the site at any time.
- Operating rules
Here posted the general rules of operation of our site. These rules may include limiting the size of messages and fotos, the duration of the advertisement and any additional activity. You are aware that it is your responsibility to archive any information you may submit to this site. In any case ClassicMotors is not responsible for any deletion of information or failure to store this information.
Any advertisement placed on ClassicMotors may contain links to external websites or information. Howewer ClassicMotors reserves the right to remove links or lock them in some cases. ClassicMotors not verify or controle such external sites and information, does not support such websites or information, and in any case can not be held liabilities for any information, products or services contained in these sites unrelated to ClassicMotors
- Moderation of content on the site
ClassicMotors has the right but not the obligation to refuse, move or remove any content wich is considered mismatching the purposes of the site and spirit of its terms. We can suspend or terminate your access to the site if we believe that your actions disturb the activity of any other site user or may incur liability ClassicMotors or any other user of the site.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
ClassicMotors accepts no responsibility regarding to the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in the results obtained by its services. ClassicMotors accepts no responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery or untimely delivery of such information or data. ClassicMotors accepts no responsibility regarding to the harm wich is caused by downloading or use of information/data available on the Internet through the services of this site.
You understand and agree that you download or use information/data services via ClassicMotors at your discretion and at your own risk and that you bear solely responsible for any damages caused to your computer system or data loss that could result from downloading and/or use of this information or such data.
- Limits of liability
ClassicMotors will in any case not be liable for the relationship/transactions between users regarding use of services on this site.
- Personal information collecting
By using this site, you accept the terms of ClassicMotors concerning data protection.
- Terms for advertisers
All advertisements on ClassicMotors must be consistent with:
- the present terms;
- the regulations on data protection;
- the laws applicable in mundo.
The advertiser is solely responsible for the information published and behaviors during transactions in which he/she participates, otherwise eliminate its content and/or account or termination, in serious cases.
Basics of the advertisements
On ClassicMotors you can place a lot of types of content. However, to guarantee a certain quality of content, its publication is regulated, in addition to the Mauritian law the following basic principles are in force:
You may not:
- Insert an content banned;
- Insert an content of poor quality;
- Put your content in the non adequate category;
- Insert a series of content for the same purpose in many fields, multiple copies or for a short time interval;
- Insert an ad for a product or service that does not exist, you have no right to sell;
- Use ClassicMotors for fraudulent or illegal.
ClassicMotors does not allow itself to be a censor. However, to protect members from possible fraud or criminal accusations, announcements such types are prohibited and may be deleted:
- Weapons and ammunition;
- The goods or services counterfeit or contraband;
- Parts of human body fluids or droppings or human;
- From the racist, abusive, sexist, propaganda, hateful, xenophobic, anti-Semitic, etc..
- Promotion of illegal activities;
- Illegal drugs;Drugs;
- Stolen property;
- Sale of Alcohol;
- Sale of Cigarettes;
- Providing financial independence or professional methods of rapid gains money;
- Announcement whose goal is to redirect customers to other web sites, shops or businesses;
- Ads that reference competitors - direct (providing only ads) or indirect (with ads and offers).
To offer users a service with listings of consistent quality, it is that ads meet the following criteria:
- must describe the goods or services concerned by the announcement;
- can be a highlight title using a series of characters or letters;
- should not be "seductive".
Examples of titles that does not allowed:
- Super car !!!!!!!!!!!!! (Emphasis title using exclamation points in succession);
- Super car______________ (Emphasis title using underscores in succession);
- S u p e r c a r (Emphasis title with spaces between letters);
- SUPER CAR (uppercase only);
- Super deal here (Title seductive and unrelated announcement);
- The text should not contain characters such as @,%,!, &.
- must match the category in which it is posted and its title;
- can be posted in several copies;
- can be a highlight title using a series of characters or uppercase.
- should correspond with the announcement;
- should not cause confusion to the user and should reflect as closely as possible the object in the announcement;
- it is also recommended to use your own pictures and not those of others. For this, we recommend you take a picture of your items (with a digital camera or by scanning the photo);
- we do not recommend using photos without the permission of their owner.
- the weight should be 150 kb
Misuse of keywords
Do not use unnecessary or excessive keywords or phrases in the ads. Keywords that do not add information to the announcement and used to trick the user during his search or those repeated multiple times are considered as misleading.
Removing ads or accounts
- Control of Content
- Respect for privacy
We need to collect a certain amount of data which is necessary for the proper functioning of the service and publication of advertisements. Only information that contained in the announcement and the information that absolutely necessary for linking are accessible to the public. In the form of personal data collection it is noted if the collection compulsory or voluntary. We are the only recipients of the data transmitted to us. The information collected may also help resolve any disputes between users or keep you abreast of our news.
The user acknowledges that ClassicMotors wishes to promote a fair and consistent practice morality of the Internet. Accordingly, the user agrees not to use the site for illegal purposes.
The user further agrees:
- not to use the services provided by ClassicMotors or personal data that he/she could access for trade;
- not to falsify any statement or item of property;
- not to break into a computer system, not to modify the content, or commit crimes punishable by Mauritian law (hacking), not to proceed with the mailing of unsolicited messages in mailboxes of other users (spamming).
- to have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning himself.