1928' Bentley 4 1/2 Litre
- Built by R.C. Moss at the Bentley expert Graham Moss in Melbourne
- Exact recreation of the Vanden Plas Blower Bentley from 1929
- 130-inch wheel base chassis
- 5.3 liter block
- Original 4.5-liter gearbox, many original components, Birkin Blower adapted
- Immediately ready for use
This Blower Bentley was rebuilt around a historic Vanden Plas body by the well-known specialist for Bentley prewar vehicles in England, Graham Moss. As many original components as possible have been used. The idea was to build the ultimate Blower Bentley, just like the Bentley Boys would have liked. The existing body was placed on a 130-inch frame. Original axles and an original 4½ liter were found. The 5.3-liter engine block was completed with a magnesium Birkin Blower crankcase and ventilated with a correct compressor.
A real Bentley for enthusiasts that belongs on the road and brings the Bentley Boys' tradition to life.
- +49Voir le numéro
- 8 Avril 2021